Analysed the gather information from the interviews and from the data sources of Mixpanel, Hotjar and Metabase.
Through analysing the information, the current interface of campaign management looked outdated, and the learning cycle was a bit complicated with the extra demand on inviting more influencers to the campaign, as the current campaign management was aimed to serve Instagram campaigns, and with max of 20 influencers, the main pain points are:
- Less experienced advertisers had problems with writing briefs.
- Brands had to upload their brand logo every time for new campaigns.
- Time consuming to identify influencers and add them to a group to invite them to the campaign.
- No full overview of influencer posting dates.
- Too many invited influencers and hard to find the new content.
- Unnecessary information displayed in campaign reporting.